The artwork for this comfy bib is from the children's book, Petunia the Pink Tyrannosaurus Rex. This story is about color, and how beautiful we are when we come together and appreciate all the color in our world! It's written by Jane L. Fitzpatrick, illustrated by Shawna N. Fitzpatrick, watercolor background images by Jane L. Fitzpatrick and Faith V. Halseth. The book will be available in 2021.
This comfortable baby bib will keep your baby’s clothing clean (for a few minutes, at least). The reinforced Velcro closure makes this one easy-on and easy-off for mom and dad, but just tricky enough so the little one won’t keep taking it off and throwing it on the floor. This is an easy choice for any baby gift — no sizing necessary!
- 100% cotton | Fabric weight: 5.5oz (lightweight)
- Reinforced Velcro closure
- Extra soft combed ring spun cotton for baby’s sensitive skin
- One size fits most (up to 36 months)
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.