Broken Hand Productions was created to share the stories of history, authentically and respectfully, through film. The company borrowed a mountain man's name given to him by the Nez Perce Indians after he suffered a gun accident that took two fingers. Thomas “Broken Hand” Fitzpatrick lived his life at a time when life was rough and harsh.
Profit from every Broken Hand or Sacajawea logo product helps to further the productions and bring awareness to the stories of history.
“We are the dreams of our ancestors. We are the dreamers for those who come.”
This plush pullover is perfect for the gym, errands or kicking around the house. The midweight fabric makes for a versatile under, over or solo layer. A staple in casual comfort, this classic style is a must-own.
- Brand: Jerzees | Product ID: 996
- 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 8 oz (midweight)
- Soft, plush inside
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- PLEASE NOTE: item runs big, it is recommended to order a size down
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.