Broken Hand Productions was created to share the stories of history, authentically and respectfully, through film. The company borrowed a mountain man's name given to him by the Nez Perce Indians after he suffered a gun accident that took two fingers. Thomas “Broken Hand” Fitzpatrick lived his life at a time when life was rough and harsh. Profit from every Broken Hand or Sacajawea logo product helps to further the productions and bring awareness to the stories of history. “We are the dreams of our ancestors. We are the dreamers for those who come.”
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.