Broken Hand Productions was created to share the stories of history, authentically and respectfully, through film. Every continent proclaims its own unsung heroes with tales of wisdom that can awaken us to a greater purpose.
When we formed this company, we borrowed a name given to a mountain man by the Nez Perce Indians when he suffered a gun accident that took two fingers. Thomas “Broken Hand” Fitzpatrick lived his life at a time when life was rough and harsh. His story is intriguing as he hobnobbed with mountain men at rendezvous and tracked the great buffalo. Broken Hand Fitzpatrick seems the perfect icon for our mission — as we strive to respect those who’ve gone before us, and those who’ve completed their part in the circle-of-life.
As Dreamers we say, “We are the dreams of our ancestors. We are the dreamers for those who come.”
This T-shirt is perfect for that tailored look. Throw it on under a sweater or sweatshirt or wear it by itself with a pair of jeans or khakis.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.