Posters are concept sketches inspired by the feature film production of Sacajawea, The WIndcatcher. They are created and designed by the project's Concept Artist, Marcia K. Moore. The same artwork can be purchased as T-shirts.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back, based on their outreach plan, to Native people and communities.
If you want to bring a bit of glamour and shine into your life, these poster prints are the way to go! The vibrant colors will brighten up any room!
• Printed on Breathing Color Photo paper
• 300gsm weight
• Glossy finish, coated smooth shiny surface
• Printed by an 11 color Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone