This hat is designed from the movie production logo of Sacajawea, The Windcatcher. The feather and medicine wheel "Peace symbol" honors the different spellings of Sacajawea's name (SacaGawea and SacaJawea) by bringing the "G" and the "J" together. And, the red feather signifies how Sacajawea walked in peace. This Hat is for women or men.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
This hat has a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
||20 ½-21 ⅝