This hat artwork is based on the eagle artwork from, The Grass Maiden, Sacajawea. As Bird Woman, Sacajawea soars like a Windcatcher.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
This hat has a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh