Sacajawea believes in herself! She is a windcatcher with a great purpose, and she is not afraid.
This artwork is from the book, The Grass Maiden, Sacajawea, written by Jane L. Fitzpatrick, illustrated by Shawna N. Fitzpatrick, watercolor background images by Jane L. Fitzpatrick and Faith V. Halseth.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
The Kids’ Pajama Set is so comfy they’ll want to wear them day and night. With a baby ribbed material and long underwear style, this pajama set is a cozy bedtime companion. On the coldest days, layer them under clothes or snow pants!
- 100% combed ringspun cotton | Fabric weight: 5.0 oz (midweight)
- Top features a ribbed collar and sleeves
- Bottoms have an elastic waistband and ribbed cuffs
- Youth unisex, fits true to size
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Wear snug fitting. Not flame resistant • CPSC compliant yellow hang tag swift tacked to garment • CPSIA compliant tracking label inside seam
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.