The artwork for this comfy bodysuit is from the children's book, Petunia the Pink Tyrannosaurus Rex. This story is about color, and how beautiful we are when we come together and appreciate all the color in our world! It's written by Jane L. Fitzpatrick, illustrated by Shawna N. Fitzpatrick, watercolor background images by Jane L. Fitzpatrick and Faith V. Halseth. The book will be available in 2021.
Kids grow up so fast. Your little one may still be an infant, but we're sure they're crying for something stylish, comfortable, and eco-friendly (of course, they must have just wet their diaper). Well, you can satisfy their "demands" with this practical, organic short sleeve bodysuit.
- 100% organic cotton, (heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester) 1x1 baby rib knit | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing
- Nickle-free snap closures
- Reinforced, double-stitching
- Imported product, printed & processed in the USA