This is the official Sacajawea, The Windcatcher logo for the feature film about her life. The meaning of our logo addresses the controversy over Sacajawea's name: Some call her SacaGawea and others believe she was SacaJawea. We have taken the "G" and "J" to create this beautiful symbol of peace, using the red feather for the "Warrior Woman," and the vermillion she wore on her face for peace, together with the powerful medicine wheel for healing the earth.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
This quality sweater by Independent Trading is crafted with a split-stitch double needle throughout. Its raglan sleeves and extended neckline with a slight scoop add to the young look, and the twill-neck tape makes sure to keep it in shape.
- Brand: Independent Trading
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz (lightweight)
- Fabrics: 60% cotton/ 40% polyester (heather grey 75% cotton/25% polyester)
- Split-stitch double-needle sewing throughout
- Raglan sleeves and twill-neck tape
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A