This is the official Sacajawea, The Windcatcher logo for the feature film about her life. The meaning of our logo addresses the controversy over Sacajawea's name: Some call her SacaGawea and others believe she was SacaJawea. We have taken the "G" and "J" to create this beautiful symbol of peace, using the red feather for the "Warrior Woman," and the vermillion she wore on her face for peace, together with the powerful medicine wheel for healing the earth.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from our t Collection is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.