Broken Hand Productions was created to share the stories of history, authentically and respectfully, through film. The company borrowed a mountain man's name given to him by the Nez Perce Indians after he suffered a gun accident that took two fingers. Thomas “Broken Hand” Fitzpatrick lived his life at a time when life was rough and harsh.
Profit from every Broken Hand or Sacajawea logo product helps to further the productions and bring awareness to the stories of history.
“We are the dreams of our ancestors. We are the dreamers for those who come.”This jersey T-shirt is perfect for that tailored look. Throw it on under a sweater or sweatshirt, or wear it by itself with a pair of jeans or khakis.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.48 in||8.46 in|
|M||29.49 in||18.98 in||8.46 in|
|L||30.00 in||20.47 in||9.21 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.46 in||9.49 in|
|2XL||30.98 in||24.49 in||9.49 in|
|3XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.72 in|