This T-shirt is the official Sacajawea, The Windcatcher logo (white letters) for the feature film production. The meaning of our logo addresses the controversy over Sacajawea's name: Some call her SacaGawea and others believe she was SacaJawea. We have taken the "G" and "J" to create this beautiful symbol of peace, using the red feather for the "Warrior Woman," and the vermillion she wore on her face for peace, together with the powerful medicine wheel for healing the earth. This T-shirt comes in women's sizes.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
This T-shirt is perfect for that tailored look. Throw it on under a sweater or sweatshirt, or wear it by itself with a pair of jeans or khakis.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.