This long-sleeve T-shirt is the official Sacajawea, The Windcatcher logo (black letters) for the feature film production. The meaning of our logo addresses the controversy over Sacajawea's name: Some call her SacaGawea and others believe she was SacaJawea. We have taken the "G" and "J" to create this beautiful symbol of peace, using the red feather for the "Warrior Woman," and the vermillion she wore on her face for peace, together with the powerful medicine wheel for healing the earth. This T-shirt comes in women's sizes.
Our Commitment: A portion of the profit from every Sacajawea logo item sold will be used to further the project's mission by giving back to Native people and communities, based on the outreach plan.
This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A
Sizing and fit: